Personal Lines Account Manager
Eastern Shore Associates strives to provide exceptional service to all of our clients by assisting them with all their insurance needs. Our North Syracuse office is seeking a licensed Account Manager that has excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and is detail oriented. The position requires assisting clients with day-to-day service needs and providing timely and professional service.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned clients
- Review policies to assess and recommend coverages when necessary
- Remarketing of assigned accounts
- Cross sell and up sell existing clients
- Support the efforts of the Agency Sales Staff
Successful Candidate Qualifications:
- New York State Property & Casualty license
- Prior insurance experience of at least one (1) year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
Headquartered in Fulton, Eastern Shore Associates is a Trusted Choice® agency and ESOP (employee stock owned) company. ESA offers a full range of business and personal insurance, including property, liability, automobile, boat, farm, recreational vehicle, workers compensation, and bonds. In addition, they offer financial planning and risk management services through strategic alliances.
Eastern Shore Associates Insurance, www.esainsurance.com, is an independent agency with offices in Fulton, Pulaski, Camden, Waterloo, N. Syracuse and Walworth.
Please email resume to email@example.com.