Commercial Lines Producer Walworth
Eastern Shore Associates is seeking a full-time commercial lines property/casualty insurance Producer. The Producer sells new business and renews accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals. Provides service in support of sales duties and builds relationships with clients. Identifies and solicits sales prospects from various sources/referrals. Carries the agency’s reputation and professional manner of conducting business into dealings with clients, agency personnel and companies represented.
- Develop prospects through an organized agency direct solicitation program, referrals from present accounts, target marketing leads and through community affairs, affiliations and other contacts.
- Manage the retention of existing accounts and accounting rounding activities to increase income by account.
- Have positive interaction with marketing, commercial, personal lines departments.
- Provide technical expertise and direction/guidance to personal and commercial departments on service issues and to marketing on special considerations for placement on an account specific basis.
- Coordinate timely presentations for both new and renewal business.
- Produce new business accounts as a result of cold call solicitation, client/employee referrals, or target marketing activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be assertive, a self-starter with the ability to influence others. Should demonstrate effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
- Microsoft Office system knowledge is helpful.
Education, Licensure & Experience:
- Ideal Candidate will possess college degree or equivalent and hold all necessary licenses as required by the State Insurance Department.
- Ideal Candidate will have experience in property/casualty insurance sales.
Headquartered in Fulton, Eastern Shore Associates is a Trusted Choice® agency and ESOP (employee stock owned) company. ESA offers a full range of business and personal insurance, including property, liability, automobile, boat, farm, recreational vehicle, workers compensation, and bonds. In addition, they offer financial planning and risk management services through strategic alliances.
Eastern Shore Associates Insurance, www.esainsurance.com, is an independent agency with offices in Camden, Fulton, N. Syracuse, Pulaski, Waterloo, and Walworth.
Please submit resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.